Structural Certificates

Certification is generally required by council or PCA in order to obtain occupational certificate (OC) at the end of the project.

The certification is issued by a qualified structural engineer who can certify that all the structural elements that have been adequately constructed in accordance with particular design codes, commonly Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia (BCA). Capital Engineering Consultants provide structural such structural adequacy certificates, in particular for projects and elements that have been inspected by CEC at some stage of the construction.

Please enquire if you have any questions or would to know more about structural certificates CEC can provide.